Monday, May 18, 2009

Elmo loves his Goldfish, his crayon too :)

~I only have the greatest husband in the world! He decided that it would be fun for us to take Abbey Claire, our oldest daughter, to see Sesame Street Live. We saw on TV that they were coming to Savannah. With two small children, it's sometimes hard to devote alot of one-on-one time to either of them. So we thought that a day in Savannah with our sweet Abbey would be enjoyable both for her, and us. We loaded up, left Molly Grace with MeMa, and headed for the S*A*V.
The show was GREAT! Abbey loved it, and although Todd may not admit it, he did too. I know I did! It's really special because my "Nana" said that she took her girls to see Sesame Street Live also. The characters were different, but it's neat how we get to share the same thing with our girls. It's really hard these days to find things on TV that are appropriate for young eyes, and educational. I'm glad Sesame Street has stuck around after all of these years! It was a very fun day for all of us!

Abbey enjoying the show... with a little cotton candy mouth!


"Guess what Elmo is thinking about today? Da-ta-ta-DAH! Music!"


It really was a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving it! I'm excited to get to see pictures and read your stories. I feel like I see pictures all the time, but I don't always get the funny stories or cute things that happen in the day to day. Love you! Great job...your blog looks gooood.

    ReplyDelete