Friday, July 10, 2009

~Lake Sinclair~2009~

My Nana and Papa have a house on Lake Sinclair, and we try to go at least once a summer. This year it worked out that we went the weekend after we got back from Daytona. I should have just left all of the suitcases packed; it felt like I was packing and unpacking for two straight weeks. (and packing for two really small children... well, it can get to be a little much) But it was WELL worth it. Abbey and Molly had a great time playing in the water, and Abbey loved riding on the boat! Molly didn't ride because she doesn't like the wind in her face, but she still had fun. She is such a happy baby, you can put her anywhere and she will just look at you with a smile. (as long as you have a bottle for her, of course) I always get spoiled when I am with my Nana and Mama... I get a break from the double-diaper-duty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment